Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Girls Spa Days: A MUST, Zuma Buzz Continues and always filled with TALL Woman!

Saturday February 12

Hello My Readers and Happy Weekend!

I woke up Saturday morning ecstatic because we just got a cleaning lady and she is going to come every week!  I don't know about you guys but with long hours of work, working out, a social life, and a teeny bit of r & r time combined with a husband that works even longer hours and spends almost 3 hours in the car each day commuting doesn't leave to much time for cleaning!  Very excited about the deal I just scored for $60 a week, thanks to my friends Tonya and Mo's recommendation.  This is going to make life so much easier!!! 

So Zuma continues to be THE HOT SPOT!  Went there after work last night with some friends and sure enough starting around 9:00 that place is buzzing! The food never disappoints! Insider tip- the watermelon martini may have disappeared off of the cocktail list, but you can still order it! And no it's not some fake watermelon crap mixed with cheap vodka- its muddled watermelon with top shelf vodka and sake- no sugar or fake stuff- and it's to die for! Ate some of the usual suspects last night, such as the spicy yellow tail, the beef tataki, the rice pot, the heavenly miso cod, etc.... Tried the fillet for the first time which was delicious and lived up to the expectations that the beef skewers, rib eye, and skirt steak built up!  Every time I'm in Zuma, especially when we sit in the lounge area over looking the bar, I'm always amazed by all of the tall women! I mean we live in Miami so I'm used to seeing models all the time and lots of beautiful people, but at Zuma it's as if every tall glamazon calls the others in their pack and makes sure to always be at Zuma at the same time! I think when sitting at a table and looking up, they look even taller! Oh what I would do to be 6 feet and blond for a day? I mean I've tried the blond thing but the tall thing you cant exactly try out!?? For now I'll take my 6 inch Louboutins or my new 5 inch black patent leather hidden platform Pour La Victoire pumps. 
PourLaVictoire-IrinaPatent-Black_325.jpg

So who loves a great massage and a great spa? I mean who doesn't right? My friends and I have instituted Girls Spa Day reoccurring every 6 weeks.  I mean how fabulous is that? We went to the Standard for our first 2011 Girls Spa Day and due to Lisa not knowing the Hammam was coed and getting naked in a bath only to have men then walking in and feeling super uncomfortable and not getting the proper bath experience, we all now have 20% off our next Spa Day at the Standard. What's better then a day that includes a massage, fun in the sun, and wine and lunch with you girlfriends? For all you ladies out there, I highly recommend instituting spa day!

No comments:

Post a Comment